Holiday Business Bounce
Thursday, November 17, 2022 (10:00 AM - 6:00 PM) (CST)
The annual Holiday Business Bounce is an initiative of the Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce to support SHOPPING LOCAL before going online or venturing out of town!
Participation is open to all Chamber members, and is held twice a year. The Spring event is always the Thursday before Mother's Day, and the Holiday Biz Bounce is always the Thursday prior to Thanksgiving.
Shoppers "bounce" from biz to biz, on the hunt for holiday specials, super savings & promos!
Why shop local?
- Small businesses generate $68 of local economic return for every $100 spent with them.
- Small businesses donate 250% more than large businesses to community causes.
- Local business generates 70% more local economic activity per square foot than big box retail.
- Businesses with fewer than 20 employees make up 89% of US employers.
- 25% of local businesses closed because of low sales or limited cash flow.
Participation is open to all Chamber members. Let us know if you'd like to participate, and we'll promote details of your Biz Bounce sales! Click HERE to sign up!
Details of participating stores will be posted as soon as confirmed.
Interested in joining the Chamber? Visit calhounco.org and click JOIN!