After a two year hiatus, we are back! Blountstown High School's Culinary Class, The Tiger's Table, will be serving its first luncheon of the school year on Thursday, September 22, 2022 from 11 am to 1 pm in the culinary dining room on the BHS Campus.
The three course meal will consist of:
Choice of Appetizer:
* House Salad with House-Made Pepper-Jelly Vinaigrette or Ranch
* Cowboy Charcuterie
* Fried Pickles with house-made aioli
* Smoked Chicken with Alabama White BBQ Sauce
* Cowboy Potatoes
* Grilled Okra
* Texas Toast
Choice of Dessert:
* Apple Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
* Old Fashioned Pound Cake with Fresh Strawberries and Cream
* Ma Wood's Buttermilk Pie
* S'more Cheesecake
The cost of the meal is $15 and reservations must be made by Thursday, September 15. Due to space restrictions, we will be capping the reservations at 200. We will not be making deliveries on this first Tiger's Table so our new staff/students can properly train.
To RSVP, either call (850) 674-5724, ext. 43 or email email@example.com.